Press Release & Track List After The Break …
YouTube (W New Album Cover) + Press Release After the jump …
I shot all the performance footage in the video
You can check out there Facebook page here- > Tha Servers
All Roads Lead to this…
Track List + Press Release Below …
“Bad Decisions” adds a more universal element to The Lost Angels sound. As Jimmy ValenTime, Carlos Ferragamo, and Urban Miracle describe what happens in those hours between midnight and dawn. Noted author and former XXL columnist Byron Crawford muses “I’d say it’s as good as anything Drake ever recorded.” As “Bad Decisions” examines the darker side of the YOLO lifestyle.
The Album Coming October 2, 2013
- Drake and Ghostface had a conversation about the fake Ghostface Twitter account. Ghost disavowed it and said he fukks wit Drake music.
- The Wu tang clan will do a remix of “Wu-Tang Forever” that is coming soon.
- Drake Flew Cappadonna out to Toronto to do his ad-lib on “Tuscan Leather.”
- “Tuscan Leather” was Drake going to 40 and saying lets try to make a Diplomat/Heatmakers Record.
- He said Kendrick wont be his peer till he puts out more albums and that in a sarcastic way, said while “Control” a fun song, no one going to remember it next year and tried to get the crowd to tell him the beginning of Kendrick verse
- He said that he talk to Kendrick at the VMA’s and he was still being Kendrick , but he expected him to be more aggressive and said he expected him to be a little extra, since he put the verse out the week before.
- he did acknowledge GKMC was a great album and Kendrick as a emcee. But he said people want it to be a competition because Kendrick the new thing the public is in love with and he does the same thing too sometimes with music.
- 40 said he never leaving drake to go produce for anyone else and basically said he gets to work with his fav rapper everyday and doesn’t want to go any where
- he said “Worst Behavior” is him acknowledging that people hate him for being in the top spot, since hes not a traditional Alpha Male rapper and that if he was struggling, he would hate a guy like Drake too
- He said his mom yelled at him over ” Too Much ” and that was the first time she ever been mad at him over a song .. and he said his mom is 66 and he wants her to start living more and travel and doing things and it hurts him she never comes to the Drake events.
- Drake said he spends a lot of time on rap sites and most of the time he finds the memes funny .. Except one time some guy was making fun of his mom and said something along the lines I hope she dies … he was furious and he said it was some 13 year old dikk head who jerks off to Tyler the creator
- This kid look like J. Cole from the line and Drake stop talking at one point and went “hey Cole, are you messing with me or something?”
- He got a 24 bar verse on Justin Timberlake album and he rap a whole section of a lil boosie record
More after the Jump Continue reading